28.4.09

LIVING IN THE SUNLIGHT, LOVING IN THE MOONLIGHT*



… Having a wonderful time* in the summer of zero-nine(1).

I hopefully finish every of my x-ams by June (and I would also like not to fail).

I will welcome this season by singing Sur le pont d’Avignon (yep, I’ll dance, as well).



I’m planning working from July to August on the melon fields, but I’m not sure about this seasonal occupation; however money is needed under whatever circumstances. It can happen – who knows! – that I’ll end up on an ocean liner as animator or pianist (although I really don’t know what those black dots on a sheet stand for).


All I know is that I will learn as much as I can, s-pecially psychology (and anatomy). As for parties, I don’t believe I will have any. I have them during school year, so Summer – on the first place – is for me, and for my maimed family.

Oh, and Ah don’wanna miss observing the starry sky (particularly during the period of shooting stars). I’ll be lying and listening to piano music of Debussy, Joplin, and soundtracks of Hot Bubblegum (that means music of the ‘50-‘60-‘70s). That's how I'll be contemplating... Good night Summer, good night Love(2).


I'll be also getting closer to Death. But yes, I’m still looking for the Summer (3).



* refering to Tiny Tim's song

(1) refering to Bryan Adams' Summer of '69

(2) Baby Sisters' song xD (and also a novel or whatever)

(3) Chris Rea's song


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the ocean liner job! Sounds way more exciting than melon harvesting, although that, too, must have its :) special perks. Guess you'd prefer the ship, too, right?

    ReplyDelete